Terms and Conditions
Please have a read of these - by using our site, you’re agreeing to them
- Please don’t give your login details to anyone else
- If we have good reason, we might disable your account - we’ll always let you know why
- We might change parts of the site at any time, without notice. That might mean that it’s unavailable for a bit
- When you upload something to our site, it’s not confidential
- We might delete anything that we think is illegal or offensive and block you from using the site again
- If somebody contacts us to say you’ve uploaded something you shouldn’t have, we might let them know who you are. Just so we can get to the bottom of what’s happened
- Anything you see on our site has been written/ photographed/ designed/ invented by us. We own all of the intellectual property, unless we’ve said otherwise
- We’re happy for you to print off a copy of a particularly good blog post and we’d love for you to share links all over social media. But please don’t use any of our work commercially without speaking to us first
- Let people know where you found it. And don’t change, erase or move bits about
We’ll link to other sites sometimes. They’ll have different terms and conditions to ours. We haven’t read them all, so you might need to if you’re concerned.
If we need to change our terms or conditions, we’ll make it clear here.
If you’d like to talk to us about any of this, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re part of Crowd Reactive Limited.
Our registered address is 65 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HE.